Steven O'Neill is a Partner in the Westlake Village office, overseeing legal matters for a wide variety of public entities and private sector clients. Mr. O'Neill represents both public and private entities, emphasizing water law, environmental law, and municipal law. His practice area includes water rights (surface and groundwater) water quality, and water supply issues. He regularly advises clients on alternative water supply issues, including the development and sale of recycled water. Mr. O'Neill also provides legislative and policy support, drafting proposed statutes and regulations concerning a wide range of issues, from water quality issues to rate setting.
• General Counsel, Eastern Municipal Water District
• General Counsel, West Basin Municipal Water District
• General Counsel, Delta Conveyance Finance Authority
• General Counsel, Upper San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District
• General Counsel, Fillmore/Piru Groundwater Sustainability Agency
• General Counsel, Bedford/Coldwater Groundwater Sustainability Agency
State Bar of California