Paul Early is a partner in the firm's Riverside office, focusing his practice on handling a wide variety of legal issues including municipal law, land use, environmental, construction law, and all aspects of representing public agencies. Mr. Early specializes in Land Use and Public Contracting issues.
Mr. Early has over 22 years of municipal law experience and served as in house counsel in the cities of Oxnard, Glendale and Moreno Valley, as well as for the City of Riverside. In that capacity, Mr. Early has worked directly on complex land use issues including the entitlement and development of largest logistics center west of the Mississippi River.
Mr. Early received his law degree from the Indiana University, School of Law in 2000, where he was a member of the Federal Telecommunications Law Journal and Public Interest Law Group.
Assistant City Attorney, City of Murrieta
• Assistant City Attorney ,City of Oxnard
• Assistant City Attorney, City of Moreno Valley
• Assistant City Attorney, City of Glendale
• Deputy County Counsel, County of Riverside
State Bar of California
• 2010: California Municipal Revenue & Tax Association, Featured Speaker, Topic: Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
• 2009:California Municipal Revenue & Tax Association, Featured Speaker, Topic: General Law vs. Charter Law Cities
• 2008: League of California Cities, Featured Speaker, Topic: Enforcement Alternatives in a Foreclosure Market
• California State University, San Marco, BA
• Indiana University School of Law, JD