David Gonzalez is an associate attorney in the Central Valley office. Mr. Gonzalez’s litigation experience focuses on complex civil litigation involving civil rights claims, risk management, and labor and employment issues.
He leads at the intersection of social justice and culture change by drawing from his professional, academic, and personal experiences. He has obtained a Senior Certified Professional designation with the Society for Human Resource Management as he continues to further his skillset and knowledge to be at the forefront for his clients.
Mr. Gonzalez also enjoys volunteering his time at various community events, including serving as a Vice President for La Raza Lawyers Association, Central Valley Chapter.
• State Bar of California
• U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
• US District Court, Eastern CA
• US District Court, Northern CA
• US District Court, Central CA
• US District Court, Southern CA
• US Tax Court
• US Court of International Trade
Selected by Super Lawyers for the 2023 Northern California Rising Stars list
Presentation to the League of California Cities, City Attorneys Spring Conference titled “Microaggressions and Decentering: A Path to Organizational Transformation” (May 2023)
• Loyola Law School Tax-LLM, 2022
• University of La Verne, MBA, 2020
• University of La Verne, College of Law, JD, 2020
• University of La Verne MS, 2015
• University of California, Riverside BA, 2011