January 6, 2017 -- Attorneys Christine Carson and Chris Neumeyer of Aleshire & Wynder will address the topic, “Managing the Legally Savvy Marijuana User in the Era of Props. 64 and 215,” on January 19, 2017. This will be presented by the Southern California Public Labor Relations Council at the Cerritos Public Library.
Following the presentation, a complimentary lunch will be served, and the Labor Council will hold its usual round table discussion.
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Presentation from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Complimentary Lunch from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Round Table Discussion from 12:30 to 1:15
- Cerritos Public Library, 18025 South Bloomfield Ave.
- Cerritos City Hall Complex (corner of 183rd St.)
The recent passage of Proposition 64, which will allow recreational use of marijuana in California, has created concern over how the right to use marijuana will impact the workplace. With recreational marijuana use on the horizon and medical use already in place, employers have many questions.